Some cool new release movie images:
Thank you to gnosis / john r for recommending this product. This is the best product ever.
(Anti-bacterial, Anti-odorant. New Release)
Make your little nose shine more beautifully. An essential product for your nose.
On rear (cartoon)
So where and when do you use CoCo?
Just like me, sniff. (thinks a brunette Japanese while a watching blonde person on television and wearing the nose clamp)
On rear (instruction for use)
1) Adjust the screws at the end so that it does not hurt your nose while clamping.
2) Once you have adjusted the size, quietly (sic. gently) clamp your nose with CoCo.
3) Do not use for long periods of time.
4) Please stop using this device immediately should anything happen to your skin etc.
5) Do not use while driving or sleeping.
6) Keep out of reach of children.
Made in Korea, Imported by Sera in Tokyou, 03-3863-6091
Subliminal effect of watching Hollywood movies upon Japanese. I added this to the racism pool because i think that products like this and Hollywood films help to foster a creeping racial self-hatred among the not-long-nosed races.
Video about Westernisation of Japanese Manekins
Horton Hears A Who
Took the kids to see Horton Hears A Who today. Wasn’t that bad. Saw a preview of the new Ice Age movie set to be released mid next year.
Related New Release Movie Images
Copied from SQLJ » Film Images